Check out Dargon's Haven. This is where the game begins.
Note you will need at least the DND 3rd edition Players Handbook to play in this game. I openly refer to page numbers for long drawn out descriptions that they have already done and only wrote things down when they were different.
Characters will be created with a standard number of attribute points.
There are six attributes. Each attribute starts with a value of 7.
Follow the chart below for the cost for each attribute point. The
player has 45 attribute points to buy their character attributes with.Follow
the chart below for the cost for that particular level of attribute.There
are six attributes:Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom
and Charisma. When creating a character buy the attributes before
adding in the racial adjustments.
|Attribute value||Cost||Attribute value||Cost||Attribute value||Cost|
|7||0||15||9 (+2)||23||40 (+5)|
|8||1 (+1)||16||11 (+2)||24||45 (+5)|
|9||2 (+1)||17||13 (+2)||25||50 (+5)|
|10||3 (+1)||18||16 (+3)||26||55 (+5)|
|11||4 (+1)||19||20 (+4)||27||60 (+5)|
|12||5 (+1)||20||25 (+5)||28||65 (+5)|
|13||6 (+1)||21||30 (+5)||29||70 (+5)|
|14||7 (+1)||22||35 (+5)||30||75 (+5)|
(Check out the links below to tell you about the different types of character’s available.
Character's race -- This text gives the races avaailable for characters. There is a wide range of special abilities available and there are social advantages and disadvantages to particular races. Keep those in mind when choosing your race.
Character's class -- This text gives the available classes for characters. There is a wide range of characters. Multiclass characters will be using the apprentice rules for D&D 3rd edition Dungeon Masters Guide. Gaining a new class requires at least 2 years of game time and more likely 5 years. However, a character may set up pregame history to allow for some of that flexibility.
Character Skills -- I have added general skills that use the cost for class skills for all classes. This also defines class skills for the new available classes. Otherwise use the class skills listed in the player's handbook.
1) Who were the character's parents?
Did they raise the character?
If not why?
If not them who?
2) Did the character have any childhood friends?
Where are they now?
Does the character stay in touch with them or have they become separated?
3) What was childhood like for the character? (Calm and peaceful or turbulent and traumatic)
4) Does the character have any or did the character have any role models?
5) What did the character do before he / she entered the story
Who trained the character to do what she / he does now?
6) What are the character's moral and religious beliefs
What lengths will the character go to defend those beliefs?
Who or what taught those beliefs to the character?
7) Does the character have any unusual habits or physical traits?
How do others tend to react to them?
8) What is the general reaction to the character of other characters?
Why, in the character's opinion, do they act that way?
9) Can the character kill?
Why would the character kill?
Does he / she have any enemies at all?
Would or could the character kill them?
10) What kind of relationships does the character currently have?
Does he / she have any close friends?
If so who?
What are they like?
11) Does the character have any mental problems?
If so what are they?
12) How does the character generally treat others?
Does she / he trust easily?
Does he / she have any scars or tattoos?
If so how did she / he get them?14) What is the character's normal daily routine?
How does he / she feel when it's interrupted for whatever reason?
15) What are the character's dreams? Ambitions?
16) How does she / he seek to obtain them?
How does adventuring fit into this dream, or does it at all?
17) Does the character ever want to have a family of his / her own
18) Has the character ever considered the possibility of his / her own death?
Has he / she made a will?